En BCE Retail Services nos preocupamos por la privacidad y la transparencia.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
BCE Retail Services S.L.
BOULEVARD 3, APT 18 – 29630 BENALMADENA, Malaga, Spain
Below we indicate in detail the processing of personal data that we carry out, as well as all the information related to them.
1. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At BCE Retail Services we treat the information provided by interested persons to carry out the administrative, accounting and tax management of the requested services, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services. In the case of not providing your personal data, we will not be able to comply with the functionalities described above.
No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
2. How long do we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion, and if applicable, during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
3. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Fiscal, accounting and administrative management of clients. (RGPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Sending commercial communications even electronically. (RGPD Considerant 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
4. To who will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Public administration with competence in the matter, in order to comply with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial entities, in order to issue the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
5. Data transfers to third countries
Data transfers to third countries are not foreseen.
6. Which are your rights when providing us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether BCE Retail Services is treating, or not, personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, BCE Retail Services will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can materially exercise your rights by contacting the address of the person responsible for the treatment.
When the sending of commercial communications is carried out using the legitimate interest of the person in charge as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for this purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel your rights are violated in terms of the protection of your personal data, especially when you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority in terms of data protection through its website: www.aepd.es.
7. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at BCE Retail Services come from the person concerned. The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identifying data.
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Commercial information.